- 25Y VaR is the 25 year Carbon Value at Risk based on a standard set of global and company specific emission scenarios and confidence levels. 95% confidence level is shown.
- 1Y Cost is the cost of the prior financial years scope 1 and 2 (direct and indirect) greenhouse gas emissions.
- 25Y CLEAR is the ratio of the 25 year Carbon Value at Risk to Market Capitalisation.
- 1Y CLEAR is the ratio of the 1 year carbon cost to EBITDA.
- CLEAR is a suite of Carbon Liability to Earnings and Assets Ratio metrics.
- For definitions of Scope 1,2,3 direct and indirect emissions, refer to the GHG Protocol FAQs.
Carbon Value-at-Risk | FTSE 100 Portfolio Analysis was last modified: July 29th, 2018 by