PALcarbon 1.0 is now on available on general release.Get PALcarbon
- PAL Carbon enables you to quickly and easily access carbon prices.
- PAL Carbon places a dollar price on the damages attributable to climate change per tonne of CO2 emitted.
- Selected fuel and energy types have prices weighted by their CO2 impact and usage.
- Prices are updated intraday in conjunction with availability of latest global temperature anomaly data.
“CO2 emissions are not going to stop any time soon. PAL Carbon is a common sense pricing algorithm for a carbon world.”
This release includes:
- Improved carbon pricing data
- Improved navigation and in-line help pages
- New emission charts by sector, country and fuel type
- New fuel usage charts by sector, country and fuel type
- New energy usage by sector, country and fuel type.
- New emission factors view
The app can be accessed from predictability.ltd.uk/palcarbon.
To find out more, visit our website at predictability.ltd.uk/wp/index.php/home/pal-carbon.
This is the web administrator at PAL. Our carbon pricing system is tackling the cause of climate change and global warming by pricing tomorrow’s cost of carbon today.