The first release of PALcarbon, the global carbon pricing app, is now available for download.
This release includes –
- energy metrics: MW output, emissions tonnage per hour, carbon intensity, all on a per-fuel type basis
- real-time temperature anomaly
- carbon intensity for each carbon market (on the ‘select market’ screen)
- platform dependent display – non-critical fields are hidden on small screens.
- performance improvements: archiving of historical prices
This is the web administrator at PAL. Our carbon pricing system is tackling the cause of climate change and global warming by pricing tomorrow’s cost of carbon today.