PALcarbon 0.3 is now on available on general release to coincide with the conclusion of COP21.
PAL Carbon enables you to quickly and easily access carbon prices.
• PAL Carbon places a dollar price on the damages attributable to climate change per tonne of CO2 emitted.
• Selected fuel and energy types have prices weighted by their CO2 impact and usage.
• Prices are updated intraday in conjunction with availability of latest global temperature anomaly data.
“CO2 emissions are not going to stop any time soon. PAL Carbon is a common sense pricing algorithm for a carbon world.”
This release includes
- Alignment of PALcarbon with IEA (International Energy Agency) Transformation and Consumption market sectors
- Carbon prices per fuel type for the EEA, US and ROW (rest of world)
- Aggregate carbon prices for the Refinery (Transformation) Sector
- Aggregate carbon prices for the Industry, Non-energy and Other Consumption Sectors.
- Improved navigation of carbon markets via introduction of super-sectors and sectors.
- Improved user experience with addition of sector, market and country icons.
This is the web administrator at PAL. Our carbon pricing system is tackling the cause of climate change and global warming by pricing tomorrow’s cost of carbon today.